[Text] And I’m rarely in a good mood. You’ve known me how long now?
[Text] You really ought to not do that. It’s /Easter/, after all.
The Master reluctantly looked up to meet Jim’s gaze. The beginnings of a sneer tugged at his lips, but he stopped himself. Instead, he drew in a breath through closed teeth, then clicked his tongue before saying a curt, “Fine.”
[Text] I don’t partake in most human holidays. Or holidays in general for that matter.
The Master took one of the mugs with a small, grateful smile, then blew on it before taking a tiny sip. “Thank you. I appreciate it. Was just about to put a kettle on myself, actually.”
Send ✚ for a HEALTH headcanon.
Send ♕ for a CHILDHOOD headcanon.
Send ✿ for a HAPPINESS headcanon.
Send ␛ for an ANGER headcanon.
Send ♆ for a BODY headcanon.
Send ϡ for a MENTAL STATE headcanon.
Send ღ for a LOVE/SEXUALITY headcanon.
Send † for a RELIGION headcanon.
Send ✄ for a PET PEEVE headcanon.
Send ☂ for a FOOD headcanon.
Another promo contest to thank you all for getting me to 10,000 followers. I never in a million years thought I would get to this point, it feels so surreal and I just can’t express my gratitude enough! Thank you guys so much for sticking around, and thank you to all you new people as well! You’re all brilliant!
- You have to be following me. I will check.
- Reblog as many times as you want. I’m going to use a random number generator to pick the winners, and each of your reblogs will be counted separately and increase your chances.
- You’re free to like but only reblogs will be counted.
- Must have 60 notes in order to have this actually happen.
- Ends May 1st.
- One first place winner will be the Blog of the Month with a link on my blog until June 1st, and get a promo post once a week to 10k+ blogs for three weeks.
- Three second place winners will get a link promo to 10k+ blogs. For three weeks.
- Fifteen third place winners and all other winners will get put on a master follower list, which will be reblogged once a week for three weeks.
"You sound like the countless psychiatrists I had when I was little."
"Perhaps I’m this way because I don’t /want/ to talk about it," the Master replied, his words just as short and to the point as before. He quickly pushed himself up and walked a few steps away from the sofa, crossing his arms over his chest and keeping his back to Jim.